Wish your report can be done faster?
Wish to analyze your data a lot quicker?
Are you wondering how you could have done all that a lot easier?
Do you know with a bit of knowledge using common computer software in your computer could help you to achieve that?
Well, now you can!
Family Medicine Specialist Association is now offering you a chance to learn and improve your skills using Microsoft Office as a tool to help you in performing everyday yet essential reporting tasks. Perhaps it may become other exciting activities in your daily routines by learning new and more efficient way of doing your tasks.
Who Should Attend?
- Medical Officers
- Master Students
- Nurses other Paramedics
- Non Governmental Organization representatives
- Private Practitioners
What you will learn?
- How to use Excel and Words to automate your daily task.
- How to use worksheet interface and get to know various buttons in Excel and Words.
- How to create an eye-catching chart.
- How to save in other format eg. PDF
- How to use common formula and function.
- How to protect and share document
- How to prepare your report outline, table of contents, list of figures and list of table in seconds of your report.
What skill you will acquire?
- Different ways of saving the workbook.
- Setting printing area, repetitive column and row.
- Using Views worksheet Tools.
- Use external image in a chart.
- Combine two different charts.
- Install PDF converter from Microsoft
- Different ways of inserting formula and functions.
- Creating switch board with hyperlink
- Create password protected workbook
- Freeze, Hide and group row and column and get to know pivot table
What you can do? (Hands on project)
- Home budget worksheet, On call list automation worksheet, Staff leave monitoring worksheet, Chronic Disease registry, 5S audit sheet.
- Analyze and creating chart from the data and transfer the data to the Power Point software.
- Creating mail merge to all Diabetic patient using existing data.
Formatting report of ‘Severe Neonatal Jaundice outlier’
And many more exercise!
Dr Suhazeli Abdullah
Family Medicine Specialist Association
Klinik Kesihatan Permaisuri
22100 Bandar Permaisuri, Setiu,