This workshop provides a hands-on experience on identifying and transforming common clinical problems and research ideas into answerable questions and feasible projects in the busy general practice. It is hoped that practical solutions can be found through simple research projects.
This workshop also provides opportunities to network with your colleagues who have similar interests. Peer support and sharing of resources will enhance the success of a research project.
We encourage you to identify clinical problems and research ideas relevant to your practice and bring them to the workshop for discussion.
- Primary care research: Areas of research potential in your clinic
- Transforming research ideas into answerable research questions
- Group work: Formulating research questions, aims and objectives
- Choosing the appropriate research method
- Group work: Designing research methods
- Research idea presentations
- Research grant, resources and network
For enquiries, please contact:
Dr. Irmi Zarina Ismail
3 CME points will be awarded